Buy them at Style Mutt Dog Boutique
or even more conveniently here at our online store
I know, it sounds too good to be true but it's really that simple!
Ark Naturals BREATH-LESS Brushless Toothpaste is a multiple award-winning chewable dental solution for pets.
BREATH-LESS Brushless Toothpaste is a highly digestible dental chew with clinically proven, all natural ingredients.
The outside treats your dog to delicious flavor with Alfalfa, cinnamon, vanilla and code that will help freshen their breath. The treats texture has beneficial ridges that help with gently abrasive brushing action occurring with each chomp.
The core of the treat is where the real action happens. Ark's award winning patented toothpaste center for plaque, tarter control.
Available in small-medium or medium-large sizes Though they may beg for more just 1 or 2 chews a day to helpfully reduce bad breath, plaque, tartar, and stained teeth. For dogs 12 weeks and older. I'm confident in this product because you, our customers have given them the greatest reviews.
A quick rundown of what's inside: "Dentally" Helpful Ingredients:
- L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Stay-C™) a source of vitamin C
- Sodium bicarbonate and calcium carbonate - helps abrasive action
- Alfalfa (source of chlorophyll) cinnamon, vanilla, clove – all freshen breath
- Rice flour
- Water (for processing)
- Canola oil
- Cultured whey
- Citric acid (a preservative)
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Calcium carbonate
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Flax oil (preserved with mixed tocoperols)
- Natural flavor
NO: wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors!
Straight from The Honest Kitchen:
Pure Icelandic Catfish Skins
The Honest Kitchen Beams™ have become an instant best-seller as a natural dehydrated dog treat! They’re made from pure, wild-caught Icelandic Catfish* skins, from the clean ocean waters of Iceland, dried into savory, chewy sticks. Each Beams dehydrated dog treat is guaranteed to satisfy the pickiest of pups and is the perfect treat alternative to dried chicken snacks or bully sticks. Beams, like all our products, contain no ingredients from China!
Beams dehydrated dog treats are an excellent source of lean protein, are lower in fat and are a good source of Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids. Fish is an excellent treat for dogs who do better without common protein sources.
Beams dog treats come in two sizes - ‘Smalls’ are about 7 inches and ‘Talls’ are about 12 inches. Made with just one ingredient, they are grain-free and contain no fillers or artificial additives.
*Icelandic Catfish is a marine fish, which is different from domestic freshwater catfish found in the United States
You'll love the simple ingredient list and your dog will love the taste!
Dehydrated catfish skin
Beams Smalls, about 26 per stick
Beams Talls, about 39 per stick
Fruitables holistic pumpkin & sweet potato supplements are rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants, Vitamins A, C & E and provide a flavor pets love. These supplements are fortified with fruit & vegetable fiber, soothing herbs, and vitamins to naturally support food transition, digestive issues, and weight loss.
The SuperBlend Digestive Supplement recipe contains pumpkin and mix of nutrient-dense fruit & vegetables that create the perfect balance of soluble and insoluble fiber to promote a healthy G.I. tract. The Ginger and Spearmint will also sooth tummies, and selected B vitamins will support nutrient absorption.
- Improve the coat and skin condition of the dog, make it soft and shiny.
- It helps in producing more collagen
- It helps to prevent skin allergies
- Dosage of about 1000 mg per 10 lbs of dog weight can prevent arthritis
- Fish oil is useful in the treatment of kidney problems (frequent urination, loss of appetite)
- Appearance of joint problems, like arthritis, is lessened.
- Salmon oil helps alleviate inflammation, fights heart disease, and prevents renal disease.
- It’s preventative against cancer.
Bravo! Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (click link to open new window with Style Mutt Store) is 100% natural oil produced in Alaska from freshly caught salmon. They utilize a “cold” extraction method to ensure viability. Immediately after extraction, natural mixed tocopherols (Vitamin E) are added to maintain freshness.
Then the oil is deep chilled and stored in airtight, lightproof containers until filtered and bottled. This filtration process is very thorough and results in a pure, unadulterated salmon oil supplement. Healthy Omega-3s, antioxidants, EPA and DHA and essential fatty acids which are vital for healthy skin and coats, as well as brain, heart and cellular function.
Sure, dogs in sweaters and coats are certainly adorable but for some of dog owners here in Ohio we know the stylish pooch is a must during the winter months. Some dogs are simply not bred to deal with the chill we face and you cannot stand to see them shiver and hesitate to even go out to do their business. However, with the help of the right fashion accessories your pup can be just as equipped as you are to brave the snow. Even when hanging around the house during the winter smaller and light bodied breeds, toy breeds, and breeds that naturally have very short or thin hair coats benefit from a warm dog sweater.
Now you might be asking, how can I find the right sweater or coat for my dog?
Here are the key points to consider:
- Measure your dogs neck, the largest part of the chest and distance from neck to waist
- You want the lower belly to be free from covering
- You want a snug fit so the item will not be pulled off easily
- You want to ensure the coat or sweater will not drag on the ground or get caught on something during exercise
- You also do not want the clothing to be too tight, just snug enough, ensure there is room to move in the underarms
- Consider different materials, how often they will need to be washed and any sensitivities your dog has
- Coats the may have hooks or zippers should be worn only under parental supervision for your pets safety so they are not tempted to chew on anything they shouldn't be
And always, feel welcome to bring your dog in to Style Mutt to be fitted. That is the easiest way to be sure you have found the perfect sweater or coat for your pet.
Happy Holidays and stay warm!
Here are some benefits that may help you make your decision!
The ASPCA makes this comparison "You could think of most dogs today as “unemployed.” Dogs have been traditionally bred for jobs—typically in hunting, livestock herding, protection or guarding. But their main job today is Couch Potato!"
If the boredom has your best companion acting out they may be trying to tell you they want these great benefits that Style Mutt day care can offer:
- Relief from boredom, loneliness and the anxiety that loneliness can cause in dogs (including separation anxiety)
- Socialization with people
- Much-needed exercise and socialization with other dogs
- Prevention of destructive behavior in the house when unsupervised
- Relief from guilt for pet parents who feel badly about leaving their dogs home alone all day