Zymox Enzymatic Topical Spray with HC 0.5%
One of the most common skin condition for dogs and cats are hot spots. Characterized by itchy, raw, sometimes bloody patches of skin. Zymox Topical Spray is ideal in wound care as well as other common skin infections.
Whether the condition is caused by bacteria, fungi or yeast Zymox Topical Spray can be applied 1 times a day as needed with no pre-cleaning or scrubbing of the skin. The LP3 Enzyme System in Zymox Topical Spray reacts with the infectious pus and debris to form antimicrobial properties. Pre- cleaning and cleaning during use disrupts this biological system and will negatively affect results. Zymox Topical Spray is safe, gentle and non-toxic. Will not harm pets if licked. Zymox Topical Spray also contains hydrocortisone for inflammation relief.
- Pyotraumatic dermatitis hot spots, wet eczema, acute moist pyoderma
- Body fold pyoderma
- Superficial and generalized pyoderma
- Staphyococcus ssp (including MRSA) Pseudomonas ssp.
- Microsporum, Trichopyton, Epidermophyton (ringworm)
- Malassezia pachydermatis, Candida albicans
As with any other medical condition, if symptoms persist you should visit your veterinarian.